Trail ride has raised more than $250k for St. Jude
Celebrating FFA Week
Spreading (and delivering) the love
Tourism calendar released
Hurt pleads guilty in dismemberment case
- Community Foundation announces scholarships available - 10:32 pm
- Remembering the sacrifices - 10:16 pm
- Sergent named finalist for ‘Best Columnist’ in AP Contest - 10:13 pm
- New Haven Council talks building permits - 8:57 pm
- Trail ride has raised more than $250k for St. Jude - 5:13 pm
- Unemployment rate declines in Mason County - 10:09 pm
- House of Delegates passes first bills of session - 9:42 pm
- A parade of Biblical proportions - 9:34 pm
- Gone but not forgotten - 7:48 pm
- This week in West Virginia History - 5:52 pm
- View Story - 5:23 pm
- Racine teen reported missing - 2:47 pm
- Mason approves PD ‘ride along’ candidate - 8:32 pm
- The voices - 8:21 pm
- A look at the upcoming Leon election - 8:06 pm
- ‘March for Meals’ event to fund nutrition program - 8:01 pm
- Anytime Shine car wash celebrates ribbon cutting - 5:46 pm
- Grant provides exercise equipment for Harmon Park - 8:26 pm
- Acts of kindness - 7:58 pm
- PVH obtains accreditation from Joint Commission - 7:21 pm
- ‘Bikes and BBQ’ event a first for Point - 9:59 pm
- Two arrested on drug charges on Georges Creek Road - 9:15 pm
- For the record - 7:21 pm
- Making the grade - 7:03 pm
- Law enforcement looking for runaway teen for second time - 12:32 pm
Eds: APNewsNow.CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — Gov. Jim Justice plans to visit a highway project in Raleigh County on Sunday, calling it the first stop...
Racine teen reported missing
RACINE — Christopher and Sarah Cooper, Racine, reported their son, Xavier Scott Cooper age 17, missing on Feb. 15, according to the Meigs County...
Mason approves PD ‘ride along’ candidate
MASON — The first candidate for the new Mason Police Department ride along program was accepted when members of the town council held their most...
POINT PLEASANT — It is one of the highest honors a high school chorus member can achieve, and 16 members of the Point Pleasant Jr./Sr. High Scho...
A look at the upcoming Leon election
LEON — Six candidates, all incumbents, will be listed on the ballot when the Town of Leon holds its municipal election on June 13.Leon Recorder ...
Lady Eagles win sectional over Miller, 65-36
ROCKSPRINGS, Ohio — A dozen straight must feel great.The second-seeded Eastern girls basketball team claimed its 12th straight sectional title, ...
Point wrestlers win Region 4 crown
MOUNT ZION, W.Va. — Back on top.After four years at the Class AAA ranks, the Point Pleasant wrestling team returned to the top of the mountain t...
Sheridan rolls Lady Marauders in sectional
LOGAN, Ohio — The Lady Generals pressed the issue —combined with the fact that the Lady Marauders didn’t make many shots.In the end,...
Ravenswood ousts Lady Falcons
RAVENSWOOD, W. Va. — Unlike last season’s sectional game, this one wasn’t close for the Wahama White Falcons.That’s because ho...
Raiders runner-up at TVC wrestling meet
GLOUSTER, Ohio — The River Valley Raiders are already inching closer towards the top of the Tri-Valley Conference wrestling mountain.That’...
New Hope knocks out Lady Defenders, 45-30
CIRCLEVILLE, Ohio — They made it to Round Town, but this wasn’t the goal they had in mind.The Ohio Valley Christian girls basketball team ...
URG honor roll released
RIO GRANDE — The University of Rio Grande and Rio Grande Community College announces the students who have been recognized for the fall 2016 dea...
Strong to lead Peoples Bank Dealer Financial Services
MARIETTA, OHIO — Peoples Bank had announced the addition of Gregg A. Strong as senior vice president, Dealer Financial Services.In his new role,...
Ohio Valley Banc Corp. reports 4th quarter and Fiscal Year earnings
GALLIPOLIS, Ohio - Ohio Valley Banc Corp. [Nasdaq: OVBC] (the “Company”) reported consolidated net income for the quarter ended December 3...
MCCF helps fund Rotary’s law enforcement banquet
POINT PLEASANT, W.Va. — The County Community Foundation of Mason County (MCCF, Inc.) presented the Point Pleasant Rotary Club with a check to bo...
Rio Business School reaffirmed for accreditation
RIO GRANDE — The Emerson E. Evans School of Business at the University of Rio Grande and Rio Grande Community College has received reaffirmation...
Good vibes only, please
When it comes to positive energy, are you a giver or a taker?Everywhere we go, our energy either adds to, or detracts from, those around us. I’m...
Don’t throw out the baby…you know
It’s that time of the year again when the news is full of stories on local and state budgets for the new year, how they must be balanced before ...
Don’t put off doing the right thing
When is the time to make the change you know you need to make?That is, if you have identified a problem, understand the solution, and have the ability...
Love your enemies?Matthew 5: 43-44
Jesus said in Matthew 5: 43-44 this: “You have heard that it was said, Love your neighbor and hate your enemy. But I tell you, love your enemies...
‘I am the vine; you are the branches’
Among Christians, there is often a lot of dialog regarding God’s gifts to us. His spiritual gifts to us are those things of course that produce ...
Will you stay married to me?
In recent years, Terry has suggested several times that we do a little ceremony to renew our wedding vows. Married couples sometimes do that. It is a ...