LAKIN — Destiny B. Meaige, 19, of Point Pleasant was involved in a single-vehicle accident on Sand Hill Rd. May 19. Meaige was driving a 2004 Nissan Sentra, and was traveling west on Sand Hill Rd. After she ran off the right side of the road, she lost control, crossed the center line and went over an embankment. Meaige suffered minor injuries, but refused medical transport. Cpl. C.K. Zerkle investigated.
• Troy Darren McQueen, 40, of Ashton, was arrested May 15 by Trooper A.D. Wootton for driving revoked DUI.’
• Edie G. Roush of Middleport, Ohio was arrested on May 21 by Trooper A. D. Wootton for driving with a suspended license. This was Roush’s third offense.
Mason County Sheriff’s Department
POINT PLEASANT — James Norville of Gallipolis, Ohio was injured in a single-vehicle accident in Point Pleasant May 20. Norville was driving a Ford Taurus, and was given a citation. Sgt. Steven Greene investigated.
• Amber Haynes of Merrittes, Fla., was involved in a single-vehicle accident in Gallipolis Ferry May 12. She received injuries. Dep. Curtis Jones investigated.
• Chauncey McClanahan of Point Pleasant was involved in a single-vehicle accident in Gallipolis Ferry on May 16. No injuries were reported. Dep. Curtis Jones investigated.
• Dionna Patterson of Southside and Samantha Abrams of Southside were involved in a two-vehicle accident on May 19 in Gallipolis Ferry. No injuries were reported. Sr. Dep. Robert Glenn investigated.
•John F. Wilson II, 29, of Point Pleasant, was arrested May 15 by Cpt. Carl Peterson for manufacturing a controlled substance—marijuana.
• Misty Pennycuff, 26, of Point Pleasant was arrested May 15 by Cpl. Andy Varian for domestic battery.
• Diana L. Chambers, 49, of Proctorville, Ohio, was arrested by Deputy Terry Powell on May 16 for carrying a concealed dangerous weapon.
• Joshua D. Burke, 28, of Gallipolis Ferry was arrested May 20 by Cpl. Eric Lynch for domestic battery.
• Jason D. Habermehl, 33, of Lennon Mich., was arrested by Cpl. Eric Lynch for domestic battery.
Point Pleasant Police Department
POINT PLEASANT — Michael Fisher, 34, of Point Pleasant, was arrested May 21 by Patrolmen Derrick Taylor and Mitchell Waugh for petite larceny warrant.
• Brenda Fisher, 41, of Point Pleasant, was arrested May 21 by Patrolmen Derrick Taylor and Mitchell Waugh for petite larceny warrant.
• Michael D. Davis, 32, of Point Pleasant, was arrested May 20 by Patrolman Derrick Taylor for domestic battery.
Hartford Police Department
HARTFORD — Chief Sam Anderson reported no accidents or arrests.
Henderson Police Department
HENDERSON — Officials in Henderson reported no accidents or arrests.
Mason Police Department
MASON — Chief David Woolard reported no accidents or arrests.
New Haven Police Department
NEW HAVEN — Police investigated an accident on W.Va. 62, involving Douglas Grover of Middleport, Ohio, and Brian Hively of Gallipolis, Ohio.
Grover was traveling north on 62 when a delivery truck he was following made a wide right turn onto Layne Street. Grover then struck the delivery truck in the passenger side front, causing damage to both vehicles.
• John Stewart of Hilliard, Ohio, was arrested by Cpl. Ian Smith for a capias warrant on May 14.
• Jessica Bartels was arrested on May 15 by Assistant Chief D. Taylor and Patrolman Hardwick for a bad check warrant out of Mason County.
• Timothy Lawrence Roush, 23, of Adams Addition Road, Mason, was arrested by Patrolman Hardwick for DUI first offense.
• Dusti Jo Van Meter, 25, Hartford, for allegedly shoplifting from the Dollar General Store in New Haven. She was cited by Chief Gilkey.